A.D.A. is a No-profit Organization addressed to Women Architects and Architecture graduated women which main aims are:
- To commend, protect and subsidize Women Architect’s work
- To help and assist Women Architects to plan and match their work and family life especially during pregnancy and consequently rising children.
- To fight against any kind of Women Architect’s career discrimination issues.
- To promote and support career updates through training, studies, research, cultural and professional links with similar associations and organizations worldwide
- To investigate and communicate the true financial, domestic, professional, cultural and organizational status quo of Women Architects and related variations throughout space and time